Thursday 1 October 2009

Back in the lab...and annoyed at Jerkers

I'm about to get back in the studio and get another beat on the go. I've been doing some networking the last couple of days, and secured a few BIG UK artists for the album. I won't mention any names just yet, don't wanna jinx anything, but they're gonna be BIG tracks.
I got some crazy samples to go through, so I gotta good feeling about this beat. I'm gonna finish my dinner up and then get in there.

Also read an article on Jerk artists, For those that don't know, Jerk artists are "rappers" who use beats unfluenced by Hyphy sounds and house/dance music. These guys have absolutly no respect or interest in true hip hop. This is some bullshit rap, with crappy beats and lyrics that sound like they were written by a 12 year old kid.
So for the record...I don't class this as rap or hip hop. In my book, It's just some kids in tight clothes talking shit over even shittier beats.
But, that's just my opinion, feel free to leave your own

No comments:

Post a Comment