Monday 21 September 2009

Comments from fans

I thought I would put some quotes up from a few fans. These aint BIG names or huge artists, but people who really feel the music, they might make some music themselves or just appreciate the way I sample. Whatever their reasons, they all like what I do, and regardless of their level in the game or status as an individual, I appreciate ALL feedback from them and I hope I can keep making music that gets this level of respect.
Thanks a lot people, it's always apprecaited


"Yo weatherman beat go hard, this should've been the original weatherman"
Eddy C


"Gave that "Weatherman" a five star rate...hot track dog."
Soulja2yk


"I love your beats!"
Nancy Callahan


"Wut it do baby i see u taking the whole industry with your beats baby hahaha good look keep doing ya thang cuzz one"
Detroit Nikka


"HOT SHIT HOMIE!! U & I could change the whole fuckin' game. Get at me, 4real!!"
Yungfadell


"Nice work you got kid"
Profound


"This man's a weapon"

DJ Aimes Tha Full Clip


"Nothing But Real Hip Hop Beats Here!!.. keep doing your thing my dude"

Jay-Son


"Stealf beats go hard.......Keep doing it...PeAcE"

Sicisme2009


"You got the tightest samples bro"

Mike Dizzle


"Beats are sounding sick bro! Keep up the good work"

Mr Bronson


"Everybody better watch out for Stealf he gonna blow the Hip Hop Industry up!!!!"

Kobi Wood


"I consider a beat good or great, when two things happen:

1) It makes me want to pick up a mic and start rapping and
2) If I actually enjoy listening to the beat by itself

And your beats definitely fit this...you are one of the best producers I've heard in a while...

So keep it up and good look in the future..."

Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment