Monday 21 September 2009

More beats for the album...

Today I've been working on some more beats for the album. I got about 11 so far. I wanna try and get 30 odd and then start working out the artists I wanna get involved.
I've got a vast collection of vinyl and MP3's to sift through for samples too. Yeah, I know MP3's aint strictly following the rules, but E-Digging is becoming acceptable now, and I'm using it as a resource now.
I used to stick purely to vinyl, and in all honest I do feel like I'm cheating a bit, but getting vinyl aint as easy as it used to be these days either. That's the excuse that I'm sticking to anyway lol

I'm busting to get some of these beats out there and hear peoples thoughts, cos, personally I think these are some of the best beats I've ever made. But Ive gotta resist. There is gonna be an instrumental version of the album coming out at the same time as the normal version drops, so all you emcees that fancy seeing how you compare to The Game or Jadakiss can go for it.

Actually, I'm gonna get people to email their versions over, I would love to hear what other rappers are doing with my beats

No comments:

Post a Comment