Saturday 19 September 2009

The first one

So, I thought I'd give this Blogging lark a go and see what's to be had out there.


For those that don't know me, My name is Nick, I'm a hip hop producer based in the UK. I go by the name Stealf.
I have been producing for about 4 years now. I'm a sample based producer, which means I'm pretty in to my vinyl and hardware samplers too. I run an MPC2500, which I couldn't operate without. I'm in to all sorts of music, from Soul to Metal, Jazz to Classic, anything with a good feel to it.
I've done remixes and produced tracks with Lil Wayne, Joe Budden, The Game, Jadakiss, 40 Glocc as well as UK artists like Dap C, Geejay, Skinnyman, Blak Twang, Madnessity and a few others.


At the moment, I'm working on my debut album. It'll be entirely produced by me (obviously) and will feature 40 Glocc, Bo Roc, The Game, Jadakiss, Dap C, Geejay and more to be confirmed. It's gonna be called "I Am Stealf" and I'm aiming to drop it late this year.


If you wanna check out some of my work, go to:


www.myspace.com/avoidingradardetection
www.goldmic.com/ard


You can also keep up with me on:


Facebook - Add Nick Lester (I've usually got a famous Nick as my profile pic)
www.twitter.com/stealf


Or just drop me an email at:


stealf@ard-beats.com
ardbeats@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment