Tuesday 22 September 2009

One of those days....

I've been having one of those days today. I got so many sample resources and loads of ideas for beats, but no matter what I try, It just aint coming together. A couple of years ago, I would've kept trying and eventually forced something I was reasonably happy with. These days, I leave it for an hour or so, go do something else, and then come back and see whaere I was at with it.
Which is what I'm doing now, just got some dinner going and stuck on Apollo 13. Once the film done, I'll head back in the studio and get back to work on this beat. It's definetly one that's worth persuing.

I've also been in touch with a few UK artists. I got some big US names, but I need home grown talent involved too, so hopefully I'll have more news on that at soon.

Keep ya posted

No comments:

Post a Comment